Trade Marketing Expert (maternity cover)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SPARKLE.
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SPIRIT.
SWAROVSKI STANDS FOR SUCCESS.
Swarovski adds sparkle to people’s everyday lives - both as the leading brand of cut crystal, and as the partner of visionaries. Become part of a tale of tradition and success that stretches back to 1895, and at the same time begin writing your own!
Interested in joining our team? If so, take the opportunity to apply to one of the world's best-known brands as
TRADE MARKETING EXPERT RUSSIA
In this position, you will be responsible for implementing trade marketing activities based on market activation plan and in line with global guidelines.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
You will report directly to Head of Marketing and your main duties will be the following:
- Moderating and updating Consumer Calendar & Market Activation Plan
- Implementing Market Activation Plan for Independent Retailers (Multi- and Monoband) within the budget and calculating the effectiveness of promotional activities and managing post-reporting
- Creating and developing localized 360-activations for new collections
- Regular Visual Merchandising orders in line with the Consumer Calendar, localizing VM content and managing local VM production (includes working with designers and printing houses)
- Aligning with all other marketing functions to ensure consistency in execution of marketing activities across all touchpoints and support key events i.e. Retailer Days
- Supporting local marketing portal agencies to streamline all marketing requests from partner accounts (overseeing all created artwork as well as seeking approval from Marketing Director on any additional requests for coop print or social advertising and events)
- Supporting the creation and delivery of all social and online campaign assets to partners to help promote new collections to drive footfall in stores
- Managing weekly partner newsletter
- Supporting Account Managers and District Managers to achieve sales targets for Independent Retailers and contributing to sell-in activities; providing feedback and flagging on any main issues/improvement areas where applicable to the Head of Marketing
- Being point of contact for all Independent Retailers when it comes to marketing requests or activities
WHAT WE EXPECT
To fulfill these tasks, we are looking for a motivated talent holding a Marketing degree and bringing at least 2 years of work experience in Trade Marketing in Consumer Goods Business. To be successful in this role advanced knowledge of Excel, excellent organizational, multitasking and communication skills are a must have. Experience in Visual Merchandising and organization of country-size BTL contests would be an asset. You are self-motivated team-player, customer-focused, details-oriented and proactive problem-solver with ability to manage multiple stakeholders. Fluency in Russian and English (written and spoken) are among the assets that will help you excel at SWAROVSKI.
WHAT WE OFFER
Working for us as a Trade Marketing Expert is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. Furthermore, we offer a range of development opportunities to help you reach your full potential.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.